Development and Realisation – Final Poster Adjustments

My poster is almost complete, so to finish it off I made some small adjustments to it.
treetree11

The first image is an initial finished version of my poster, and the second is the final version which I will be submitting. I decided that the colours on the first one were too drab, and so nothing on the poster really stood out at first glance. Firstly, I changed the colours of my ‘tree’, to a lighter green and brown. I think this gave it more vibrance against the dark background. I also lightened the background colour, as I felt the initial background colour just wasn’t right for the poster. Finally I changed the colour of my text, so it would stand out more on the background. I also increased the length of the ‘trunk’ of my tree to make it look more like a tree, and so I had to adjust the scaling at the side. I think this makes better use of the available area on my poster, as there is less empty space towards the top. Overall I think my final poster looks much better, and that by changing the colours I used the entire poster looks more vibrant and visually appealing.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s