In last weeks seminar we discussed the structure of a weblog; how it’s organised and the visual construction of it. A task was then set to create and implement a structure into our own weblogs.
The main things I will be changing are:
- More tags to find posts more easily
- Consistent image and video width of 500px across all images and videos on my blog
- Begin writing my posts in HTML instead of Rich Text, to assist in the development of HTML skills and also give me more flexibility in creating my posts
- Using bullet points instead of posting large chunks of text at once
- Post more regularly – aiming for twice a week at least
Over the next few days I will be going back through my old posts to adjust the size of images within them and add tags where I think they’re needed, and hopefully this will give my blog more structure and a more professional feel.